Monday, April 12, 2010

Celtic Knot

So people quite often say that they are spiraling or circling in the same pattern. I've decided to call it one big celtic knot. I go from deciding I'm going to be healthy to giving up and pigging out. I decide the actions I wish to make, then do the exact thing that I don't want to do. There's this constant struggle between what I want to do and what I should do. And then I need to ask the question about wanting to do the things that I need to do. I don't really feel like going into why I'm feeling this way, but I really am hoping to find some way to make myself look at the big picture and my goals as a way of living and not as a task I have to surmount.
I also need to add that as a celtic knot I want to be in the shape of a cat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment