Thursday, April 29, 2010

weird day

So not really weird as in freaky stuff happening. More along the lines of I think my body is screwing with me. I woke up and totally felt like shit. I was cold and my throat hurt. I pushed through it to go to work but really think that I would have felt better if I'd stayed home. If I wasn't saving PTO for the trip to Brazil I would have totally called in sick. So anyway, the weird part happened after work. I decided to go to the fabric store to see if I could find the right type of muslin for a pottery table. I spent way too much time in the store, but it's hard to not dream when there are so many options to create. I then left to go say hi to Morgan and Lindan. Morgan had here leg amputated today, but she's doing great. Continuing on the weird part... I stopped by Lowe's on the way home to get some more stuff for the pottery table and ended up wandering around and picking up 6 little plants to nurture and grow. I was kinda in manic shopping mode. I did a little impulse shopping at the grocery store yesterday, but I think that was because I wanted to get something for Lindan and Morgan and couldn't decide on what to get. I tend to become very indecisive when I'm doing the manic thing. If I can't make up my mind I decide to just buy it all. So the weird thing is that I'm still feeling manic, but I also feel like shit from my cold. I don't think I've ever been manic while being sick. The sick part usually brings the mood down with it. I'm gonna go take some night time cold medicine and see if it makes me feel any better. I'm also hoping that I don't have a hard time sleeping since I'm so amped up right now. Okey dokey, off to bed I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment