Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Insecure, productive and a sore throat.

It's been a roller coaster week in the emotion scale. First off, I am not good with change. There are a lot of new people at work and it's making me very insecure. On Sunday, I had the joy of working with 3 new people. The first is this girl who works with a day practice, but is trying out the emergency scene. She's one of those people that feels the need to verbally explain what she's doing, as if to prove herself. She is actually fairly good at what she does, I just find her highly annoying. Then there is the new girl that doesn't say hardly anything. She also seems to be good at her job, but her silence is making me constantly wonder what she's thinking. I feel like I need to prove myself to her because I assume that her silent ruminations are all about me. I really hope that it doesn't take long to get to know her. The third girl is also fairly good at her job. She also talks non stop, but it's not to prove anything, it's because she is constantly thinking and apparently feels the need to let us all know where her thoughts are leading her. She also speaks with big words and is like listening to a professor in literature and biology at the same time. So anyways, I felt really insecure after I got off work on Sunday.
Monday, I was is go go go mode. I got up fairly early for a day off. I got up to go to yoga, but couldn't find my keys. Luckily, Andrew had his spare key for the car. It turns out I had left my keys at work. Anyways, I went to yoga for the first time in 4 weeks. I missed going today because I feel like I have a cold. After yoga, I went by Fred Meyer to gets some groceries. I also picked up a stackable organizer set for the kitchen, come potting soil for my multitude of empty pots, and some seeds for which to grow stuff in said pots. I came home and did the planting thing, put up a shelf in the garage for laundry detergent and such, and built the organizer for the kitchen. I also put together a canvas/wood table top to use with my clay creations. I hope I can get the kitchen all cleaned up and ready for the pottery wheel that Lindan is going to let me use. All in all, it was a very busy day for me. I'm usually not that active, but I'm hoping that I can keep it up.
Today has been fairly unproductive. I missed an appointment because I slept through it and Andrew didn't wake me up. I then chose not to go to yoga because of a sore throat. I went to Tasha and Andre's house ( cat's that I'm pet sitting) and did my thing there. I came home to get some studying done and I fell asleep. I'm hopefully going to get a little more studying in since I'm awake now.

No comments:

Post a Comment