Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fall

I keep having these thougths that I feel likeI should put in my blog because they are relevant to being bipolar. Now that I'm sitting here wiht the computer in front of me I can't quite recall what I wanted to say. I've been sick this last week, which makes me frustrated at things that I had planned to do, but instead I've been sleeping and being grumpy. My body is starting to ache a lot more now that the weather is getting colder. I know that I need to start exercising and that yoga will help with the pain. I've also been feeling a bit more depressed. I'm not sure if that's because i've been sick, or if it's because the wonderful gray facade that is Puget Sound has returned. Even if I'm not doing anything outside, I feel better when it is sunny out. I just really hate that pit in my stomach/ it hurts just to breath/ leave me the fuck alone/ I've just been raped/ open and closed all at the same time feeling. The summer has been too kind to me, and now I have to find some way to keep the rest of this year from dragging me down with it's cold gray fingers that seem to find every little crevis it can to crawl into the edges of my being.

No comments:

Post a Comment