Thursday, October 7, 2010

Summer

I keep procrastinating about putting my trip to Brazil in to words. Thanks to the WVBA, Andrew and I got to go to Brazil for free. We were gone from 8/1 -8/12. It was a complete and total trip of a lifetime. We got to enjoy ourselves in the sun and warmth. The volleyball team didn't do that well, but there was a definite age advantage on their part. We met a lot of amazing people. I really hope that we get to go back sometime.
I also went to Texas for a week the second week of Sept. I took the dreaded VTS test again. Not really sure how that went. The big thing is that I got to see my family. I hadn't seen my brother for about 6 years. He is sober and has a good job. He decided that since he's 40 he should try to get his life in some sort of order. I was so so very happy to see how great he's doing.
I know that this is a really short ass blog about 2 very amazing things. I'm just really tired and gonna go to sleep now. Maybe I'll write more later. I think that it's still a bit beyond words for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment